Adam Smith for Congress is looking for energetic, charismatic, and professional students to join the campaign as Deputy Field Organizers for the 2022 midterm! (Primary: August 2nd, General: November 8th)
As a Deputy Field Organizer, you will:
- Canvass various neighborhoods within the 9th Congressional District. You will go door-to-door, speaking with constituents about Representative Adam Smith and getting out the vote.
- Train and lead volunteers in canvassing events.
- Perform data entry.
- Phonebank and lead volunteers in phonebank events.
- Perform additional campaign duties as willing/as needed.
15-20 hours a week; $17.27/hour; July 5th-November 7th
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Must be able to work as part of a team with a positive attitude;
- Interpersonal/verbal communication skills and comfortability conversing with strangers;
- Multicultural competence and a professional commitment to upholding the values of diversity and inclusion;
- Commitment to reelecting Representative Smith;
- A valid driver’s license; ability to travel within the 9th Congressional District and to the campaign office located in Downtown Seattle.
Send a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com